Agricultural Chelates - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Chelates Market is accounted for $489.20 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $937.91 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. While the factors like increase in adoption of precision-farming technology, and huge demand for high-value crops are fuelling the growth of the market. However, growth of the organic fertilizers industry is likely to hamper the profit boundaries of the market.
Micronutrients are essential agriculture for expanding the yield and improving the quality of agricultural produce. Though required in little amounts, these basic elements are consumed by plants to carry out important bodily functions. They are effectively provided by complexes containing chelated compounds, these compounds being steadier than their non-chelated compounds.
Based on type, EDTA is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in population and a decrease in arable land. The growers are also using innovative inputs to increase crop yields, along with enhancing the quality to meet the needs of the growing population and the food processing industry.
By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to growing population and the increasing demand for food has forced farmers to grow crops with higher yield, thus increasing the demand for the market in this region.
Some of the key players in Global Agricultural Chelates market include Syngenta, Aries Agro Ltd, BASF SE, ICL, Nufarm Ltd, Yara International Asa, Haifa Chemicals, Manvert, The Andersons, Inc., BMS Micro-Nutrients Nv, Wilbur-Ellis Company, ATP Nutrition, Dow Chemical Company, Greensmiths, Inc., Nouryon, Compo Expert GmbH, VAN Iperen International, Valagro Spa, Protex International Sa, Agmin Chelates Pty. Ltd, Deretil Agronutritional, and Shandong Iro Chelating Chemical Co., Ltd.
• EDDHA [Ethylenediamine-N, N’-Bis (2-Hydroxyphenylacetic Acid)]
• IDHA [D, L-Aspartic Acid N- (1, 2-Dicarboxyethyl) Tetrasodium Salt]
• EDTA (Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid)
• DTPA (Diethylenetriaminepentaacetic Acid Or Pentetic Acid)
• Other Types
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Seed Dressing
• Soil Application
• Foliar Sprays
• Other Mode of Applications
• Other Micronutrients
Crop Types Covered:
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Cereals & Grains
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Commercial Crops
• Turf & Ornamental Crops
End Users Covered:
• Indoor Farming
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.