Air Powered Vehicle - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Air Powered Vehicle Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 69.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as limited resources of fossil fuel, the cost of fossil fuel are fueling the market growth. However, owing to emission concerns, government subsidies and incentives are a hindrance for the growth of the market.
Air powered vehicle, also known as air compressed vehicle, is a green vehicle that uses a compressed air engine, an alternative of the internal combustion (IC) engine, and works on the principle of compressed air technology (CAT). An air powered vehicle utilizes compressed air, a non-polluting fuel, as a power source in order to run the vehicle.
Based on vehicle type, passenger vehicle segment propels the market share during the forecast period. Due to the rise in regulation on emission in cities and sub-cities and as an air powered vehicle is less polluting and is projected to comply with emission regulations. By geography, Europe region is anticipated to grow due to rising awareness about emissions caused by vehicles and increasing adoption of emission-free vehicles.
Some of the key players in Air Powered Vehicle market include Groupe PSA, Engineair Pty Ltd, Motor Development International SA, Phinergy, Magnetic Air Car, Inc, TATA Motors, and Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Vehicle
Energy Modes Covered:
• Dual Energy Mode
• Single Energy Mode
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.