Airborne LiDAR - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airborne Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) Market is accounted for $1102.23 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4999.23 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period. High adoption in engineering & construction applications and increasing demand for 3D imaging are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, factors such as lack of awareness are hindering the market growth.
Airborne LiDAR system is a mapping technology that uses a laser beam to determine the distance from an aeroplane to the earth's surface by utilizing aboard GPS and inertial measurement unit (IMU) sensors to decide the geospatial site of terrestrial objects and their description with high exactitude.
By Platform, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) segment is expected to have a significant growth during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for UAV and market entry of a diversity of companies in the UAV. Based on geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for surveying and mapping services. Countries such as China and India are rising demand for airborne LiDAR in the coming years.
Some of the key players profiled in the Airborne Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) Market include Airborne Imaging, Dibotics, Firmatek, Flir Systems, Fugro, IGI, Lasermap Inc., Leica Geosystems, Merrick & Company, RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Saab, Teledyne Technologies, Topographic Imaging, Velodyne Lidar and Xactsense.
• Bathymetric LiDAR
• Topographic LiDAR
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• Fixed Wing Aircraft
• Rotary Wing Aircraft
• Exploration & Detection
• Corridor Mapping
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Transportation & Logistics
• Oil & Gas
• Forestry & Agriculture
• Defense & Aerospace
• Civil Engineering
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.