Amphoteric Surfactants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Amphoteric Surfactants market is accounted for $3.10 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.72 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.0%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are increasing demand for personal care products and growing disposable income in emerging countries. However, stringent regulations are hampering the market growth.
Amphoteric surfactant refers to a surfactant simultaneously carrying the anionic and cationic hydrophilic group with its structure containing simultaneously hermaphroditic ions which are able to form cation or anion according to the ambient conditions. Amphoteric surfactants contain two types, one of which is pH-sensitive while the other is not sensitive at all pH ranges. Because of their low toxicity and low irritation on the skin and eyes during the usage process as well as excellent biodegradability, resistance to hard water, emulsifying, dispersing, wetting, foaming, antistatic property, and the high compatibility with all other types of surfactants, their applications in daily chemical industry, textile industry, food, pharmaceuticals, dyes and pigments are growing.
Based on type, betaine segment held considerable growth during the predicted period due low cost of betaine and increasing application in food, feed, and other industries. By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the market due to rise in disposable income and rising demand in emerging countries.
Some of the key players in the Amphoteric Surfactants market include BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Croda, Lonza, Oxiteno, Akzonobel N.V., Pilot Chemical, Calriant Corporation, The Lubrizol Corporation, Stepan Company, Huntsman Corporation, Galaxy Surfactants, KAO Corporation, EOC Group, Klk Oleo and Enaspol A.S.
• Amine Oxide
• Home Care and Industrial & Institutional (I&I) Cleaning
• Oil Field Chemicals
• Personal Care
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.