Anti-Counterfeit Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is accounted for $97.15 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $301.30 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising health risks due to low-quality products in the food and beverages industry, laws & regulations enforced by governments are driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of infrastructure setup, and existence of technologies that are non-deterrent to counterfeiters are hampering the market growth.
Anti-counterfeit packaging is mainly intended to prevent brand reproduction. It enables brand protection and enables clients to distinguish between original and counterfeit. Product imitations of clothing, electronics, pharmaceuticals and other consumer products are of lesser quality and do not meet fixed safety standards. The imitations are sold in contravention of law and cost the company vital revenue and affect brand image.
Based on technology, RFID segment is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to its usage in almost all industries such as automotive, chemical, construction, food & beverages, and pharmaceutical industries. By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth owing to the increasing focus on developing sustainable brand protection options.
Some of the key players in Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market include 3D AG, 3M Company, Advance Track & Trace, Alpvision S.A., Ampacet Corporation, Applied Dna Sciences Inc., Authentix, Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Brandwatch Technologies, CCL Industries Inc., Dupont, Impinj, Inc, Savi Technology, Inc., Sicpa Holding SA., SML Group, Tracelink Inc., Trutag Technologies, Inc., and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
• Covert Features
• Forensic Techniques
• Overt Features
• Tamper Evidence
• Track and Trace
• Other Features
• Tags & Labels
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
• Government & Educational Institutions
• Food & Beverage
• Electronics & Automotive
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Consumer Durables
• Clothing & Apparel
• Banks, Insurance and Financial Institutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.