Audiobooks - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Audiobooks Market is accounted for $2.67 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $13.45 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 22.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the increase in younger listener inventory, expansion of home studios, and easy accessibility of copies. However, the lack of smooth transition from taped materials to intelligent devices is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
An audiobook is a transcription of a book or other work being read aloud. These recordings are being narrated by the authors or any other voiceover artists. Recording and editing have been easier like never before, and hence amateur authors, narrators, and publishers can produce a decent quality of audiobooks.
By device, the smartphones segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the portability to access recorded book versions while performing various other tasks in the background. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as this region is an early adopter of the latest technologies that are used in audiobooks.
Some of the key players in Audiobooks market include Google, Amazon, Scribd, Audible Inc, Storytel, AudiobooksNow, Penguin Random House LLC, Downpour, PODIUM PUBLISHING, Barnes Noble Booksellers Inc, Kobo, OverDrive, LibriVox, RBmedia, NOOK Digital LLC, and Rakuten Kobo Inc.
• Desktop, Laptops, and Tablets
• Personal Digital Assistants
• Suspense & Thriller
• Personal Grooming & Motivational
Subscription Types Covered:
Age Groups Covered:
Distribution Channels Covered:
• One-Time Download
• Educational Institutes
• Industries/Commercial Sector
• Book Club
End Users Covered:
• Employed Professional
• Homemaker Retirees
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.