Authentication and Brand Protection - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Authentication and Brand Protection Market is accounted for $2.31 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $5.07 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing urbanization, stringent anti-counterfeiting laws, and development of track & trace technologies are driving the growth of the market. However, requirement for high initial capital investment is hampering the growth of the market.
Authentication and brand protection strategies are implemented by companies through various solutions to facilitate legitimate manufacturers. With the growing digitalization comes the increasing scope for counterfeit, product forging and hence more brands are implementing these solutions.
Based on the end user, the pharmaceuticals segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the government regulations in various countries mandating the use of anti-counterfeit technologies in pharmaceutical products. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the economic growth and expansion of the manufacturing industry in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Authentication and Brand Protection Market include 3M, Centro Grafico dg S.p.A., Eastman Kodak Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Authentic Vision, AlpVision SA, Giesecke Devrient GmbH, Nosco, De La Rue PLC, Applied DNA Sciences, Inc., Bluebite, Cils International, Arjo Solutions (Arjowiggins Security), Advanced Labels, and Systech.
• Quick Response (QR) Codes
• Security Printing & Tamper Proof Labels
• Unique Codes
• Authentication Chips
• Security Inks & Coatings
• Optically Variable Devices (OVDS) and Holograms
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Secure Memory Integrated Circuits
• Authentication Integrated Circuits
Authentication Modes Covered:
• Blockchain Authentication
• Smartphone Authentication
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Luxury Goods
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.