Automotive Axle - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Axle Market is accounted for $58.54 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $77.05 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing acceptance of electric vehicles and increasing demand for automotives. However, high cost of components is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Automotive axle is an important component of vehicles which aids in better control of steering and handling. These axles serve different functions which are related to its position.
By application, the rear segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to the rising demand for long trailers. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of key market players as well as the supportive government initiatives.
Some of the key players in Automotive Axle Market include Dana Incorporated, American Axle & Manufacturing Inc, Meritor Inc, GNA Group, Daimler AG, Melrose Industries PLC, Talbros Engineering Limited, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Automotive Propeller Shafts Covered:
• Multi Piece
• Single Piece
• Carbon Fiber
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• Passenger Car
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
• Semi Floating Axle
• Full Floating Axle
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.