Bag Filter - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Bag Filter Market is accounted for $7.4 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $14.0 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth include growth in cement and mining industry, the requirement of a safe working environment in industries, and environment and safety regulations of different governments to reduce air pollution. On the other hand, Slow Implementation of Pollution Control Reforms and the unfavorable economic conditions are restraining the market.
A bag filter is a type of filtration device that is commonly used in the industries to keep a check on air pollution. It traps the air pollutants by separating the gas-solid mixture through a filtration process. Moreover, bag filters are sediment filters consisting of small permeable pores having pore size 1-200 micron and works on the principle of microfiltration. From a business perspective, these bag filters provide versatility, is cost effective and has great efficiency as well in terms of removing dust.
Based on applications, the Cement industry is one of the largest polluting industries in the world for particulate emission matter and the industry is dominated by major countries such as China and India. The pollution from cement industries such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), Sulphur dioxide (SO2), and grey dust are some of the biggest contributors to poor air quality, especially in urban developments.
By geography, the market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to be one of the largest markets during the forecast period. The growth is attributed because of the nations such as China and India, which are among the global top 10 polluters and top 2 global producers of cement.
Some of the key players in the Bag Filter market include Danaher, Eaton Corporation, Lenntech, Camfil Farr, General Electric, Donaldson, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Parker Hannifin, Rosedale Products, Thermax, Babcock & Wilcox, W.L. Gore & Associates, BWF Envirotech, and Shanghai Filterbag Factory Co., Ltd.
• Other Media
• Reverse Air
• Pulse Jet
• Exterior Filtration System
• Interior Filtration System
• Porous Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Film
• Cement Industries
• Chemical Industries
• Mining & Minerals
• Municipal Waste Facilities
• Power Generation
• Pulp & Paper
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.