Beverage Cans - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Beverage Cans Market is accounted for $49.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $73.06 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are owing to increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages such as beer and cider and increasing demand for metal cans in emerging regions.
Based on Material, Aluminium segment is projected to be the growing segment owing to its lightweight, high recyclable rate with easy fabrication process, and extensive use in the beverage industry. Moreover, it is easy and convenient to package aluminium cans, as aluminium can be moulded in innovative shapes and sizes.
By geography, the Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, Japan, India, Australia and Indonesia are the major markets in Asia Pacific region. Increase in purchasing power in the region drives the growth of the market. Additionally, the availability of raw materials and low labour cost, together are a positive influence on the market growth.
Some of the key players in Beverage Cans market include Ardagh Group, Ball Corporation, BWAY Corporation, Can-Pack SA, CPMC Holdings Ltd, Crown Holdings Incorporated, HUBER Packaging Group GmbH, Kian Joo Can Factory Berhad, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, Silgan Holdings Inc and Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Carbonated Soft Drinks
• Fruit & Vegetable Juices
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Other Applications
Can Types Covered:
• Three Piece Cans
• Two Piece Cans
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.