Biogas Plant - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biogas Plant Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. Support by government & private bodies and increasing focus on substitute fuels in order to achieve an imperishable type of energy are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of implementation of processes is restraining the market growth.
The biogas generation has an important task to play in the generation of sustainable society and decreasing dependence on fossil fuels. Obtainability of extensive feedstock is outlining the future projection for the production of biogas. Worldwide, biogas has been recognized as one of the most upfront means for green energy production.
Based on type, the micro digesters segment is likely to have a huge demand as it plays an essential role in rural areas of developing countries. Due to inaccessibility to modern technology, they are mostly used in stoves for cooking purpose. By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as the stringent vehicle emission regulations have resulted in an augmented digit of natural gas vehicles.
Some of the key players profiled in the Biogas Plant Market include Agrinz Technologies GmbH, Air Liquide, Ameresco Inc, Beijing Sanyi Green Energy Development Co Ltd, Biofrigas Sweden AB, Biofuel USA Corporation, CH4 Biogas, EnviTec Biogas AG, IES BIOGAS, Lusakert Biogas Plant, PlanET Biogas Global GmbH, Quadrogen, Scandinavian Biogas, SP Renewable Energy Sources Pvt Ltd, Swedish Biogas International and Wartsila.
• Sewage Sludge
• Industrial Waste
• Food and Beverages Waste
• Food and Beverages Processing Residue
• Energy Crops
• Agricultural Waste
• Dry Fermentation Plants
• Micro Digesters
• Medium to Large Digesters
• Industrial Digesters
• Small-Scale Digesters
• Biofuel Generation
• Electricity Generation
• Heat Generation
• Residential Cooking
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.