Carbon Thermoplastic - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
ccording to Stratistics MRC, the Global Carbon Thermoplastic market is accounted to grow at a CAGR of 25.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing demand for reduced weight and joint ventures of OEMs and carbon fiber suppliers are driving the market growth. However, the high material cost and insufficient production capacity are the restraining factors for market growth. Moreover, development in the technology of thermoplastic components for automotive will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market.
Thermoplastic is semi-completed material that is in a perfect world used to create composite materials in procedures inside a brief time. The carbon fiber is joined with a couple of polymers or gums to shape an interesting item which will be utilized in the creation of solid and light-weighted parts, particularly in car areas. These thermoplastic materials are connected for structuring the outside and inside pieces of the vehicle.
By Application, the exterior segment is likely to grow during the forecast period due to the increasing use of carbon thermoplastic to manufacture various parts such as a deck, doors, hood, and roof of the car which assist in reducing the vehicle weight and enhance the fuel efficiency and also reduce the emission level. By geography, North America has a growing prominence mainly due to increasing vehicle production in the country and rising demand for the lightweight and connected vehicles in the region.
Some of the key players in this market include Saudi Basic Industries, Celanese Corporation, BASF SE, Environmental Composites, Cytec Industries, Teijin, The Dow Chemical, Toray Industries, Fiberforge, Quickstep Holdings Limited, SGL Group, Tencate, Zoltek, E. I. Du Pont, and Gurit Holding.
Resin Types Covered:
• Thermoplastic Urethane(TPU)
• Polybutylene terephthalate(PBT)
• Polyether Ether Ketone(PEEK)
• Polyphenylene Sulfide(PPS)
• Other Resin Types
• Power Transmissions
• Sports Equipment
• Consumer Goods
• Wind Turbines
• Powertrain & UTH
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.