Chlorinated Paraffins - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chlorinated Paraffins Market is accounted for $2,182.59 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $3,349.59 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing automotive sector and rising demand for products with PVC content. However, stringent regulations are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Chlorinated paraffin is obtained by synthesis of chlorine gas unbranched paraffin fractions at the temperature range of about 80–100°C. It is used as secondary plasticizers for polyvinyl chloride and is expected to moderately replace primary plasticizers shortly. Chlorinated paraffin offers advantages such as flame retardancy and low -temperature strength as well as increases the flexibility of the materials.
By application, the metal working fluids segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for extreme pressure additives for the machining of difficult-to-machine materials. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the significant development in the application of the lubricating additives in this region.
Some of the key players in Chlorinated Paraffins Market include Aditya Birla Chemicals, Makwell Group, Ajinomoto Fine-Techno Co., Flow Tech Group of Industries, Qualice, LLC, NCP Chlorchem, KLJ Group, United Group, Dalian JX Chem-Industrial Corp, JSC Kaustik, Caffaro Industries, Dover Chemical, Handy Chemical Corporation Ltd, Altair Chimica SpA, Quimica del Cinca, S.A., INOVYN, INEOS Chlor, and LEUNA-Tenside GmbH.
• Long-Chain (C17-C30+) (H-Grade)
• Mid-Chain (C14-C17)(M-Grade)
• Short-Chain (C10-C13) (L-Grade)
Product Types Covered:
• < 40% Chlorine Content
• 40%-50% Chlorine Content
• 50%-60% Chlorine Content
• 60%-70% Chlorine Content
• >70% Chlorine Content
• Lubricating Additives
• Polymeric Material
• Metal Working Fluids
• Plastic Additives/Plasticizers in Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Flame Retardants
End Users Covered:
• Paints & Coatings
• Textile & Leather
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.