Composite Coatings - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Composite Coatings market is expected to grow from $786.54 million in 2016 to reach $1,429.43 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.9%. Composite coatings in the industry is showing its vast applications across verticals, the properties are providing opportunity for the market. The anti-corrosion and self-lubrication are some of the properties used in transportation and oil & gas industry, these are fueling the market. Moreover, industrial growth coupled with development in technology is expected to boost the market size revenue.
End user market is subjected to various segments among which transportation holds the largest revenue share, owing to its uniform coating thicckness, consistency and stiffness compared to powder coatings. Anti-corrosion segment in application is estimated to uphold the market due to its varied applications across verticals. North American market is expected to grow at significant CAGR, attributing to demand for composite coatings across regions in transportation, oil & gas and aerospace & defence.
Some of the key players in the Composite Coatings market include A.W. Chesterton Company, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, Aztron Technologies, LLC, Composite Coating Inc., Endura Coatings, Interpalte Ltd., KC Jones Plating Company, Mader Group, Nickel Composite Coatings, Inc., OM Sangyo Co., Ltd., Poeton Industries Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., Surteckariya Co., Ltd., Twin City Plating and Walter Hunger GmbH & Co. Kg.
• Thermal Protection
• UV Protection
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace and Defense
• Oil & Gas
• Other End-Users
• Electroless Plating
• Laser Melt Injection
• Other Techniques
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.