Computational Photography - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Computational Photography Market is accounted for $10.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $46.01 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.0% during the forecast period. Increased adoption of computational photography in smartphone cameras, rising disposable incomes and enhanced standard of living are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high maintenance and manufacturing costs of computational camera modules is restraining the market growth.
Computational photography is the process of capturing digital image and applies various processing techniques that use digital computation instead of optical processes. The computational photography is done using digital cameras and especially through smartphones that includes automated settings for making better point-and-shoot abilities. It uses image processing algorithms to improve images by reducing motion blur and also adds simulated depth of field and refining colours, contrast, and light range.
Based on offering, the hardware (camera module) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the use of AI-based advanced cameras and the growing demand for arrays of cameras in a single product. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Countries in APAC such as China and Taiwan are leading this region in terms of leading smartphone manufacturers. Advancements in standalone camera segment in Japan, India, South Korea, and Singapore are expected to drive computational photography market in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Computational Photography Market include Adobe, Affinity Media, Algolux, Almalence, Apple, Canon, Corephotonics, DXO Labs, HTC, Leica Camera Ag, Light, Microsoft, Nikon, NVIDIA, on Semiconductor, Qualcomm Technologies, Raytrix, Samsung Electronics, Sony and Xperi.
• 16-Lens Cameras
• Single- and Dual-Lens Cameras
• Hardware (Camera Modules)
• Direct Sales
• Machine Vision Cameras
• Smartphone Cameras
• Standalone Cameras
• Computational Speckle Imaging
• Defocus Matting
• Fourier Ptychography
• Lensless Imaging
• Motion Magnification
• Multi-Modal Imaging
• Tone Mapping
• 3D Imaging
• Augmented Reality
• Feature Detection
• Geometry/ Material Recovery, and Reflection
• Image Based Relighting
• Image Deblurring/ Refocusing
• Image Enhancement
• Mixed Reality
• Virtual Reality
End Users Covered:
• Research Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.