Data Center Interconnect - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Data Center Interconnect Market is accounted for $6.29 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $19.81 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. Growing in intra-data center traffic owing to cloud-based entertainment and over-the-top (ott) services are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, huge initial investment requirement are hampering the market growth.
Data center interconnect is a method used to attach and allow networking among two or more dissimilar data centers. Data center interconnect is typically done in an enterprise environment to attain IT and business objectives. One of the benefits of this method is it permits unlike data centers to share resources, pass workloads, and work mutually. Such a technique can also be utilized to pool resources of numerous data centers to meet scalability goals.
Based on the end user, content and digital media segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising popularity of video on demand (VOD) and OTT services such as Amazon prime, Netflix, and Hulu. Content and digital media needs broad network coverage with compact latency. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand owing to rising usage of data centers across different business verticals and owing to its early adoption of the newest technologies. Furthermore, the enlargement rate is driven by national similar to U.S. wherein data centers control the high volume of data generated fuelling the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Data Center Interconnect Market are ADVA Optical Networking, Alcatel-Lucent SA (Nokia), BTI Systems Inc, Ciena Corp, Cisco, Cologix Inc , Colt Technologies Services Group Ltd, Extreme Networks, Fujitsu, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Infinera Corp, Telx and ZTE Corp.
Transmission Lines Covered:
• Asynchronous DCI
• Synchronous DCI
Deployment Models Covered:
• Real-Time Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
• Shared Data and Resources/Server High-Availability Clusters (Geoclustering)
• Workload (Vm) and Data (Storage) Mobility
End Users Covered:
• Carrier Neutral Providers/Internet Content Providers
• Communication Service Providers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.