Diesel Generators - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Diesel Generators Market is accounted for $15.28 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $29.05 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Rising interest for unremitting power supply, increasing number of power failure, and low maintenance cost associated with diesel generators are the major factors driving the market growth. However, advancement in renewable energy technologies is restraining the market growth.
Diesel generators are appliances that deliver electrical power during a power failure and avoid discontinuity of daily operations. These are available in various configurations to be used in different applications. These engines use compression-ignition for igniting fuel. Fuel is injected into the engine at different stages using an injector.
Based on Product, the Low Power Diesel Generators segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its applications in case of emergencies. This type of generators makes use of an internal combustion engines for distributed power production. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period which is attributable to the persistent power outages and need for continuous power by various industries. Rising power demand in highly populated countries is fueling the diesel generator market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Diesel Generators Market include Wartsila Corporation, Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Generac Holdings Inc, Kirloskar Electric Company Limited, Kohler Co, Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Aksa Power Generation, Cummins Inc, Wuxi Kipor Power, Himoinsa S.L., MTU Onsite Energy, Yanmar Co Ltd, Atlas Copco AB, Burtonwood Generator & Switchgear Services Ltd, and Cooper Corporation.
• High Power Diesel Generators
• Medium Power Diesel Generators
• Low Power Diesel Generators
Power Ratings Covered:
• 2000- 4000 kW & Above
• 1000 - 2000 kVA
• 700- 1000 kVA
• 350-700 kVA
• 100-350 kVA
• 0-100 kVA
Portability Types Covered:
• Stationary Diesel Generators
• Portable Diesel Generators
• Power Type
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.