Digital Business Support System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital business support system market is accounted for $2.43 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.47 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.3%. Rising online transactions and use of multiple mobile devices and advent of tailored BSS solutions and new commercial models are driving the market growth. However, time and cost issue is inhibiting the market growth. In addition, growing complexities in network transactions and integration of digital BSS solutions with legacy systems are providing ample of opportunities.
Digital business support system services offer complete support to the telecom operators in digital BSS solutions deployment and operations. These are Qvantel offers an intelligent and efficient foundation for transforming the back-end to serve channels designed for the digital era.
Amongst services, License and maintenance segment services assist the telecom industry in solving product-related issues. These services also include training the commercials clients in managing the installed digital BSS solutions and bringing them in line with the business requirements. By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share and dominated the market during the forecast period due the US and Canada are also the early adopters of trending technologies, such as IoT, big data, DevOps, and mobility, and this reason creates enormous opportunities for the growth.
Some of the key players in the Digital business support system market include are Accenture, Amdocs, CSG International, Capgemini, ZTE Corporation, Cerillion, IBM, Ericsson, FTS, Mahindra Comviva, Infosys, Oracle, Comarch, Huawei, Matrixx Software, Netcracker, Mind CTI, Sterlite Tech, Sigma Systems and Qvantel.
Deployment Models Covered:
• Hybrid Cloud
• Private Cloud
• Public Cloud
• Managed Services
• Training and Education
• License and Maintenance
• Product Management
• Order Management
• Customer Management
• Revenue and Billing Management
• Other Solutions
End users Covered
• Large enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.