Digital Signature - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Signature Market is accounted for $2.17 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $16.65 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 29.0% during the forecast period. Fast growth in investments in electronic documents by governments & enterprises and upgrade in end-to-end customer experience are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of awareness about the legality of digital signatures and variation in digital signature rules & regulations are restraining the market growth. Moreover, enhancement in the acceptance of cloud-based security solutions would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
The digital signature method is utilized for validation and authentication of software, digital document, or an electronic message. Handwritten signatures are utilized to verify physical documents. In the same way, digital signatures are utilized to verify and consent the content of digital documents, including e-mails, word documents, and portable document format. A digital signature is dependent on encryption and decryption methods.
Based on application, the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) segment is likely to have a huge demand as digital signatures help BFSI firms in simplifying complex business processes by offering enhanced security and improved turnaround time for onboarding customers. By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high demand for high-end security solutions and superior customer experience regardless of the economic conditions in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Digital Signature Market include Adobe, Ascertia, Docusign, Entrust Datacard, Gemalto, Globalsign, Hellosign, Identrust, Kofax, Multicert, Onespan, Rpost Technologies, Signix Inc and Zoho Corp.
Deployment Modes Covered:
• Web Based
Business Types Covered:
• B2G (Business to Government)
• B2C (Business to Consumer)
• B2B (Business to Business)
• Time Stamping
• Public Key Trust Model
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Education & Research
• Government & Public Agencies
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Human Resource
• IT and Telecommunication
• Law Enforcement
• Logistics and Transportation
• Manufacturing & Engineering
• Military & Defense
• Oil & Gas
• Real Estate
• Retail & Consumer Goods
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.