Disinfectant Spray - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Disinfectant Spray Market is accounted for $654.05 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $2,487.32 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 16.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing incidence of communicable diseases, rising awareness regarding hygiene, and advancement of healthcare sector. However, fluctuation in the prices of raw materials is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Disinfectant sprays are used to inactivate or destroy microorganisms on inert surfaces. It can be used for the disinfection of surfaces to ensure hygiene thereby preventing chances of any kind of communicable diseases.
By application, the hospitals & clinics segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the extensive use of disinfectants for patient care. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as low cost of production attracts more key players to this region.
Some of the key players in Disinfectant Spray Market include Johnson & Johnson, Procter and Gamble Company, 3M, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, DuPont, Unilever, Pure Bioscience, Henkel Corporation, Henry Schein, Steris Plc.
Delivery Systems Covered:
Formulation Types Covered:
• Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
• Peracetic Acid
• Sodium Hypochlorite
• Hydrogen Peroxide
Sales Channels Covered:
• Pharmacies & Drug Stores
• Online Sales
• Wholesaler & Distributors
• Retail & Convenience Stores
Pack Sizes Covered:
• Up to 200 ml
• 201 ml – 400 ml
• 401 ml -600 ml
• More than 600 ml
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Manufacturing & Industrial
• Schools & Universities
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.