Green Ammonia - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Green Ammonia Market is accounted for $7.10 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $212.13 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 52.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing demand for fertilizers, need for renewable energy storage, and rising concerns regarding greenhouse emissions. However, high capital investment is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Green ammonia refers to ammonia which is produced through a completely renewable and carbon-free process. To achieve net-zero emission targets, the amount of carbon dioxide generated during the production process should be minimized. Currently, the reduction of carbon emission is achieved by utilizing low-carbon hydrogen.
By technology, the solid oxide electrolysis (SOE) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rising demand for fuel cells. Based on geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing deployment of fuel cells in the residential and commercial sectors.
Some of the key players in Green Ammonia Market include BASF, Siemens, Yara International, Green Hydrogen Systems, ITM Power, Exytron, Man Energy Solutions, Queensland Nitrates, Aquahydrex, Starfire Energy, Electrochaea, Thyssenkrupp, Hiringa Energy, Enapter, NEL Hydrogen, MCPHY Energy, Hydrogenics, Uniper, Haldor Topsoe, and Engie.
Production Routes Covered:
• Distributed Direct Ammonia Production
• Steam Methane Reforming Haber-Bosch Synthesis (SMR-HB)
• Electric Distributed Haber-Bosch Process (E-HB)
• Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)
• Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)
• Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE)
• Hydrogen Carrier
• Energy Storage
• Zero-Carbon Fuel
End Users Covered:
• Industrial Feedstock
• Power Generation
Purity Types Covered:
• Low Purity
• Exceptional Purity
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.