Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Component (Software, Services), Application (Solar PV, Biomass, Biogas), End User (Industrial, Residential) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market is accounted for $167.29 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $738.72 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 20.4% during the forecast period. Rising need to produce energy using renewable sources, declining costs of distributed energy resources and strong focus on decarbonisation are driving the market growth. However, higher initial installation cost of DERMS and regulatory issues related to DERs are hampering the growth of the market.
A distributed energy resource management system (DERMS) allows utilities to manage distribution grids with a variety of connected distributed energy generation (DEG) assets and capitalizes on the benefits from the distributed resources including behind-the-meter and larger utility-grade resources. They play a crucial role in catering to the rising energy demand.
Based on the end user, the industrial segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising demand for power in the industrial sector and the need for effectively utilizing the power. Thus, increasing demand from the industries is driving the segment growth in market.
By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period driven by the increasing in utilization of renewable energy and increasing demand for new advanced security systems in the region. Moreover, the huge increase in demand for electricity in North America increases the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market include Schneider Electric, Emerson, General Electric, ABB, Siemens, Oracle, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Advanced Control Systems, PXiSE Energy Solutions, LLC, Open Access Technology International, Inc. , Sunverge Energy Inc and EnerNOC, Inc.
• Hybrid Systems
• Energy Storage/Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) Systems
• Internal Combustion Engines
• Fuel Cells
• Stirling Engines
• Electric Vehicles (EV) Charging Stations
• Combined Heat & Power Generation Systems
• Geothermal Power
• Wind Generation Units
• Micro Turbines & Microgrids
• Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Units
End Users Covered:
• Government and Municipalities
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.