Electric Insulator - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electric Insulator is accounted for $9.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $17.41 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Increasing investments in T&D networks, refurbishment of existing grid networks and growing adoption of renewable energy sources are the key driving factors for the market growth. However, increasing grey market products of low quality are the major factors hindering the market growth.
An electrical insulator is a material whose internal electric charges do not flow freely; very little electric current will flow through it under the influence of an electric field. This contrasts with other materials, semiconductors, and conductors, which conduct electric current more easily. The property that distinguishes an insulator is its resistivity; insulators have higher resistivity than semiconductors or conductors.
By Application, Transformer is expected to hold the highest market share due to rising concerns over power thefts and protection along with an increased focus on real-time monitoring of power networks will foster the industry growth. For instance, the recent introduction of Internet of Thing (IoT) based transformers to effectively control and monitor electrical grids will favor the business scenario. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to hold the highest market due to Favourable government reforms toward energy efficiency along with strengthening focus on upgradation and expansion of the existing T&D infrastructure will propel the business landscape. For instance, in the State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC) announced plans to expand investment in the country’s electrical transmission infrastructure by 28% over the period of next five years.
Some of the key players profiled in the HID Ballast include ABB, Aditya Birla Nuvo, Alstom, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, BHEL, Generakl Electric, Hubbell Inc, Lapp Insulators, Maclean-Fogg, NGK Insulators Ltd, Seves Group, Siemens AG, TE Connectivity, Toshiba and WT Henley.
• Ceramic/Porcelain Insulator
• Composite Insulator
• Glass Insulator
• Pin Insulator
• Shackle Insulator
• Suspension Insulator
• Other Insulators
• High Voltage
• Low Voltage
• Medium Voltage
• Others Insulator
• Cable & Transmission Lines
• Surge Protection Device
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.