Enterprise VSAT System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enterprise VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) System Market is accounted for $3.65 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as high advancement in the technology and increasing usage of satellite services for cross-vertical applications are driving the growth of the market. However, high costs are hindering the market growth.
Enterprise VSAT system provides a wide range of data, voice, and video communication services to large businesses and corporations. VSAT antennas are mostly used for two purposes transmitting and reception and, in some cases, only receiving. Furthermore, improvements in the technology of systems authorize optimized transponder operation of high throughput.
Based on Type, Dedicated Bandwidth VSAT Systems segment witnessed steady growth during the forecast period. This is because the segment is one of the most dependable Ku-Band and C-Band VSAT services available in the market. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period. Countries such as U.S and Canada are the high adoption of advanced technology across all major verticals helps the market to grow in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Enterprise VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) System Market include ViaSat, Skycasters LLC, Singtel, OmniAccess, Newtec, iDirect, Hughes Network Systems, Global Eagle Entertainment, Gilat Satellite Networks, GigaSat, Emerging Markets Communications (EMC), Comtech Telecommunications, Cambium Networks and Bharti Airtel.
• Shared Bandwidth VSAT Systems
• Dedicated Bandwidth VSAT Systems
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises (SME's)
End Users Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.