Fire Resistant Glass - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fire Resistant Glass Market is accounted for $5.38 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $18.65 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as increasing demand for passive fire protection equipment and systems in commercial buildings, and implementation of stringent building & safety codes in application markets are driving the market growth. However, high production costs restraining the market growth.
Fire-resistant glass is specialist glass that has been proven to provide a period protection against fire during a fire resistance test. The fire resistant glasses control smoke, fire, and heat, thereby letting safe passage in case of fire.
Based on application, building and construction segment is likely to have a huge demand in the upcoming years owing to rising construction activities globally, coupled with growing urbanization in emerging economies including Africa, China, India, Thailand, Vietnam, and Middle East countries, are expected to boost the fire resistant glass industry growth. By geography, Europe is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to growing construction industry across Germany and Poland, and comparatively higher processing of fire resistant glass are aiding growth of the Europe market.
Some of the key players in Global Fire Resistant Glass market include Fuso Glass India Pvt. Ltd, Schott AG, Promat International Nv, Compagnie De Saint-Gobain, Ravensby Glass Co. Ltd., Anemostat, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd, Pyroguard, NSG Pilkington, Safti First Fire Rated Glazing Solutions, Technical Glass Products, Impact Safety Glass Works Ltd, Glass Dynamics Inc, Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd, Romag Holdings PLC, and
Arnold Glas, Corp.
• Ceramic Fire Resistant Glass
• Gel Filled Fire Resistant Glass
• Wired Fire Resistant Glass
• Tempered Fire Resistant Glass
• Laminated Fire Resistant Glass
• Other Materials
• Building and Construction
• Oil Refinery Industries
• Manufacturing Industry
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.