Fluorinated Fluids - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fluorinated Fluids Market is accounted for $784.68 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1721.01 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.1%. Factors such as rising demand in thermal management issues in industries such as electronics &semiconductor, automotive, and aerospace are fueling the market growth. However, high capital investment cost of technology for the development and manufacturing of engineered fluids (Fluorinated Fluids) acts as a hindrance for the growth of the market. Fluorinated fluids are utilized for extreme conditions because of their unique properties including non-flammability, low and high temperature, stability, and non-toxicity.
Amongst end user, electronics & Semiconductor segment has significant market share during the forecast period due to the increase in revenue, mainly by diversification into new technologies such as the Internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI). By geography, Asia Pacific region has emerged as the propelling consumer of engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids), owing to the growth in demand for engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) in countries such as China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Indonesia.
Some of the key players in Fluorinated Fluids market include the 3M Company, Halocarbon Products Corporation, Halopolymer Kirovo-Chepetsk, The Chemours Company, IKV Tribology, Asahi Glass Company, Daikin Industries, F2 Chemicals Ltd., Solvay SA, Honeywell International Inc., Engineered Custom Lubricants, Harves Co. Lt, Kluber Lubricants, Condat Lubricants, and Frontier Performance Lubricants, Inc.
• Heat Transfer Liquids
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Chemical Processing
• Electronics & Semiconductor
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.