Function Generators - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Function Generators Market is accounted for $1.40 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $2.61 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing adoption of wireless communication and investments made by various industries for research activities. However, the complexity of the operation is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The function generator is the electronic equipment used for generating different types of waveforms or a broad range of frequencies as its output signal. Some of the common waveforms produced by it are sine-waves, triangular waves, sawtooth waves, and square waves.
By type, the analogue segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of their relatively simpler operation and low cost. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the increased demand for function generators from the defence and electronics manufacturing industries.
Some of the key players in Function Generators Market include Keysight Technologies, Agilent, Ametek Programmable Power, Wavetek, Tektronix, Fujian Lilliput Optoelectronics Technology, Tabor Electronics, Hameg Instruments, Pickering Interfaces, Madell Technology, BNC, Stanford Research Systems, Tecpel, B&K Precision, Promax, Eps Stromversorgung Gmbh, Heath Zenith, Keithley Instruments, and Sourcetronic.
Output Frequencies Covered:
• Up to 50 MHz
• 50–100 MHz
• Above 100 MHz
• Instrument Maintenance
• Circuit Teaching
• Production Test
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace, Defense & Government Services
• Energy & Utilities
• Wireless Communication and Infrastructure
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.