Gas-Insulated Substation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gas-Insulated Substation Market is accounted for $16.29 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $40.53 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.7%. Factors such as rising demand for safe power transmission systems with high efficiency and huge investments in T&D sector are fueling the market growth. Moreover, increasing awareness in the adoption of HVDC technology is considered as the opportunity for market growth. However, the increasing cost of equipment, stringent regulations and environmental conditions act as a hindrance for the growth of the market.
Substations play a crucial role in electricity distribution infrastructures as a part of the transmission and distribution systems, performing several core functions such as the transformation of voltage from high to low, or vice versa. Electricity may flow through a number of substations between the power generation station to the consumer. Substations may house transformers to alter voltage levels between high and low transmission and distribution voltages or at the junction of two different levels of transmission voltages.
Based on voltages, high voltage (>72.5 KV) segment has significant market share during the forecast period due to its reliability and protection for the grid infrastructure. They are widely used in case of critical switchyard of large power generation plants. By geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow due to the immense scarcity of open spaces required to expand transmission and distribution infrastructure of the burgeoning power industry.
Some of the key players in Gas-Insulated Substation market include General Electric, ABB, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Electric, Larsen & Toubro, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Hyosung, Tbea Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Siemens AG, and Elsewedy Electric.
• High Voltage(>72.5 KV)
• Extra-High Voltage
• Medium Voltage (≤ 72.5 KV)
• Distribution Voltage
• Sub Transmission Voltage
• Ultra-High Voltage
End Users Covered:
• Power Distribution Utility
• Power Generation Utility
• Power Transmission Utility
• Power Manufacturing and Processing
• Infrastructure and Transportation
• Industries & Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs)
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.