Geothermal Power Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Geothermal Power Equipment Market is accounted for $21.50 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $38.34 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Growth in importance for sustainable energy sources and rise in world population are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high initial cost is restraining the market growth.
Geothermal power plants are of three types. They are dry steam plants, flash steam plants, and binary cycle power plants. This equipment is employed to generate and transfer power. These equipments include transformers, turbines, generators, separators, and condensers.
Based on product, the transformers segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in renewable power generation such as hydro, wind, and solar. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rapid industrialization and growth of the manufacturing sector in developing countries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Geothermal Power Equipment Market include Alstom, Ansaldo Energia, Boreal Geothermal, Chevron Corporation, Ergil, Fuji Electric Co Ltd, General Electric, Loki Geothermal, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ormat Technologies Inc, TAS Energy Inc, Toshiba Corporation and Turboden S.p.A.
• Full-flow Power Generation System
• Dual Cycle Power Generation System
• Binary Cycle Power Plants
• Dry Steam Plants
• Flash Steam Plants
• Space Heating
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.