Grant Management Software - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Grant Management Software Market is accounted for $1.00 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $2.80 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increased demand for automating grant processes, increasing demand for grant management and donor management software among enterprises and Rise in demand for advanced financial management solutions. However, the lack of a universal standard procedure is restricting the market growth.
Grant management software is an application or program that helps fund-seeking organizations, including universities and non-profit organizations, manage and automate the entire grant process. The grant process management administrator must follow the present standards set by donors.
Amongst Enterprise Size, large enterprises segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period, due to the affordability and acceptance for emerging technologies. Moreover, large enterprises generate a massive amount of data daily, which needs to be narrowed down to relevant information during a legal case and is a time-consuming process if done manually, thereby leading to the growing adoption of the grant management software in this segment.
By Geography, North America is an early adopter of grant management solutions, as it is more concerned about grants projects and follows standardized regulations. The huge amount of data generated in the North American organizations is because of the rapid adoption of new technologies, which is in turn leading to the growing adoption of grant management solutions to maintain and manage such data for on-demand availability.
Some of the key players in global Grant Management Software market are Oracle Corporation, HTC Global Services, WizeHive, Inc., Blackbaud, Inc., Salesforce.com, Salsa Labs, Inc., CyberGrants, QuickBase, Inc., GrantAnalyst.com LLC, Sage Intacct, Inc., Windward Software, StreamLink Software Inc., Softwood Technology Inc., Evalato, Fluxx, Surveymonkey, NetSuite, and Zoomgrants.
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
• Document Management
• Application Tracking
• Grant Discovery
• Performance and Outcomes Measurement
• Other Functions
• iPhone Operating System (IOS)
End Users Covered:
• International and National Organizations
• Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
• Educational Institutions
• Healthcare and Human Services
• Philanthropic Organizations
• Information Technology (IT)
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.