HBPA Epoxy Resin - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hydrogenated Bisphenol A (HBPA) Epoxy Resin Market is accounted for $1.53 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.64 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Rising demand in the power generation industry and increase in protecting concrete floors in the industrial and commercial facilities are the key factors driving the market growth. However, price volatility of raw materials is hindering the market growth.
Hydrogenated Bisphenol A is used in the preparation of epoxy resins where good color stability and improved weatherability are important for lasting quality. Epoxy resin has many industrial applications for a variety of purposes such as sealants, varnishes and paints, etc. Areas of application include casting, laminating, coatings, and fiber production.
By Application, Electronics and Electric (E&E) Coating held considerable growth during the forecast period. The Electronics and Electric (E&E) sector is an important and growing segment for Hydrogenated Bisphenol A (HBPA) Epoxy Resins. The Versatility of this coating combined with the durability, strength and cost effectiveness make it the ideal material for designers and manufacturers. By geography, North America commanded considerable market share attributed to increasing urbanization and growing industrialization are leading to an increase in demand for electricity.
Some of the key players profiled in the Hydrogenated Bisphenol A (HBPA) Epoxy Resin include Atul Ltd, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Anhui Xinyuan Chemical Company, Emerald Performance Material, Huntsman Corporation, Hexion, New Japan Chemical Company, Kukdo Chemical, Sir Industriale and Nagase America Corporation.
Physical Forms Covered:
• Industrial Coating
• Electronics and Electric (E&E) Coating
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.