Heat-Shrink Tubing - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Heat-Shrink Tubing Market is accounted for $1.71 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.10 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for electricity across the globe and growing application of automobiles for insulating the engine compartment. However, strict government regulations are restraining market growth.
Heat-Shrink Tubing is a shrinkable plastic cylinder used to protect wires, giving scraped spot obstruction and ecological security for stranded and strong wire transmitters, associations, joints and terminals in electrical work. It is fabricated in a huge number of assortments and concoction cosmetics with the careful piece of each kind being subject to the planned application.
Amongst Voltage, low voltage segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the growing usage of 1–1.1 kV voltage range and in insulation and sealing cables is expected to foster its demand in the market. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow in emerging countries due to the increasing number of government initiatives in domestic and industrial application is further fueling the growth of market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Heat-Shrink Tubing Market include 3M, Alpha Wire, Changchun Heat Shrinkable Materials, Dasheng Heat Shrinkable Material, Guanghai Materials, Hellermanntyton, Insultab, LG, Molex, Panduit, Qualtek, Salipt, Shrinkflex, Sumitomo Electric, TE Connectivity, Thermosleeve USA and Woer.
• Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE)
• Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
• Perfluoroalkoxy Alkane (PFA)
• Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate
• Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
• Other Materials
• Medium Voltage
• Low Voltage
• High Voltage
End Users Covered:
• Electronic Equipment
• Food & Beverage
• General Industrial
• Wire and Cable
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.