Heat Transfer Fluids - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Heat Transfer Fluids Market is accounted for $2.88 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $7.54 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2018 to 2027. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth are growing demand in the chemical industry, rising concentrated solar power industry and increasing industrial expansion. However, stringent government regulations and fire and explosion hazards may restrain the market growth.
Heat transfer fluids are liquid or gas explicitly manufactured for the principle of transmitting heat from one system to another. Heat transfer fluid is used to avoid overheating of substances while the process of heat transfer is taking place. The performance of heat transfer fluids is critical in determining the effectiveness of an operation as ideal heat transfer fluid would result in low cost of operations.
By Type, the Mineral Oils segment is anticipated to grow during the forecast period due to rising demand in chemical processing, petrochemical, manufacturing processes, CSP generation and geothermal energy applications. Amongst geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the growing investments in the automotive industry and growing consumer purchasing power in this region.
Some of the key players of Radio Frequency Component Market include The Dow Chemical Company, ExxonMobil, Huntsman Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Chevron, LANXESS, Global Heat Transfer Ltd, Royal Dutch Shell PLC., Schultz Canada Chemicals, Ltd. Paratherm, Clariant, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Sasol and Phillips.
• Glycol Fluids
• Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG) Fluids
• Mineral Oils
• Synthetic Fluids
• Other Types
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Renewable Energy
• Food & Beverages
• Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.