HVDC Cables - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global HVDC Cables Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Increases in energy demand and submarine installation of cables are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of installation is restraining the market growth.
High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) cables are an ideal solution of transmitting electricity over significant distances than the more widely utilized AC cables. These cables offer a few advantages over traditional cables and are significantly used to provide power to oil & gas infrastructure such as Floating production storage and offloading (FPSOs) and other different platforms situated in and near offshore.
Based on installation, the submarine segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its advantages, for example, light weight and great connectivity. In addition, they are environment-friendly. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increase in government initiatives and development of power infrastructure.
Some of the key players profiled in the HVDC Cables Market include ABB Limited, Alfanar, General Electric, Gupta Power Infrastructure Ltd, Hitachi, LS Cable & System, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nexans, Prysmian Group, Siemens AG, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Taihan Electric Wire Co Ltd, Toshiba Corporation, ZMS Cable and ZTT.
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• Extra High
• Extruded Cables
• Mass Impregnated Cables
• Other Types
• Capacitor Commutated Converter
• Line Commutated Converter
• Voltage Source Converter
• Cross Border
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.