Hydro Turbine - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hydro Turbine is accounted for $750.25 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,107.80 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.4%. Factors such as rising demand in the advancements of technology and increasing concern about environmental issues are fueling the market growth. However, high lack of awareness and rapid growth of substitutes are hindrance for the growth of the market. Additionally, rapid increased focus on the electricity needs among developing countries and increase in the government incentives acts as growth opportunities for the market.
Hydro turbine is the electro-mechanical equipment used in hydroelectric generation projects to generate electricity. Hydro turbines transfer the energy from moving water to a rotating shaft for the generation of electricity. These turbines spin or rotate as a response to water being introduced to their blades. Hydro turbines are essential in the area of hydropower (the process of generating power from water).
Based on the type, Impulse Turbine segment has significant market share during the forecast period. As number of stages essential and corresponding maintenance cost is lesser in impulse turbines. By geography, North America region has emerged as the propelling due to the rise in demand for Cleantech, US government Policy targets that show inclination towards this technology.
Some of the key players in Hydro Turbine market include Harbin Electric Machinery, Cornell Pump Co, WWS Wasserkraft GmbH, ANDRITZ AG, Siemens AG, Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon Ltd, Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, General Electric Co, Canyon Industries Inc, Toshiba Energy, and Canadian Hydro Components Ltd.
Installation Types Covered:
• Micro Hydro Plants (5 kw – 100 kw)
• Large Hydro Plants (more than 500 kw)
• Pico Hydro Plants (0 kw – 5 kw)
• Mini Hydro Plants (100 kw – 500 kw)
• Spiral casing
Head Types Covered:
• High Head (300 m to 1500 m)
• Medium Head (30 m to 300 m)
• Low Head (Less than 30 m)
• Reaction Turbine
• Impulse Turbine
• Other Types
• Power Generation
• Hydropower Station
• Power Storage
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.