Hydroxyapatite - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hydroxyapatite Market is accounted for $2.24billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. The market is propelling due to the growing geriatric population, increasing healthcare expenditure, and increasing demand for medical implants. On the other hand, the Unfavourable Healthcare Reforms in the US is restraining the market growth.
Hydroxyapatite (HAp) is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium apatite with the formula Ca5 (PO4)3(OH), but it is usually written Ca10(PO4)6(OH)2 i.e., calcium phosphate similar to the human hard tissues in morphology and composition. Particularly, it has a hexagonal structure and a stoichiometric Ca/P ratio of 1.67, which is identical to bone apatite. They are mainly used as an agrochemical fertilizer.
By type, when considered for restorative and preventive dentistry, nano-hydroxyapatite has significant remineralizing effects on initial enamel lesions, certainly superior to conventional fluoride, and good results on the sensitivity of the teeth. The nano-HA has also been used as an additive material, in order to improve already existing and widely used dental materials
With respect to geography, the North American region is considred to be one of the prime consumers of hydroxyapatite, globally. The encountered growth of the North America HAp market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population across the globe and increasing number of arthroplasty and dental implant surgeries performed in the region.
Some of the key players in the Hydroxyapatite market are SofSera, Fluidinova, Bio-Rad, Bonesupport AB, Sigma Graft, Merck, Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Zimmer Biomet, Nano Interface Technology, Taihei Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd., APS Materials, CG Bio Inc., SIRIM Tech Venture Sdn Bhd, Bonesupport A, and Cam Bioceramics.
• Greater Than Micrometer
• Research Grade Hydroxyapatite
• Medical Grade Hydroxyapatite
• Plastic Surgery
• Dental Care
• Other Applications
• Biochemical Research
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.