Industrial Nitrogen - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Nitrogen Market is accounted for $13.89 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $27.24 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2026. Advancements in industrial gas and rising demand from end-use industries are some of the key drivers fostering the growth of the market. However, high cost of production and uncertain Rois is the key factor which is restricting the market growth. Rising demand from the chemical industry provides ample of opportunity for the market.
Industrial nitrogen is obtained in compressed gas or liquid form during the fractional distillation or mechanical separation of air. The product is extensively used as a high-pressure gas in the steel industry for laser cutting of steel and other metals. The use of this gas gives a high-quality edge and stops the corrosion of steel. Moreover, it is used in brazing and welding and also it finds application in the food & beverage and healthcare industries.
Amongst Form, compressed gas segment is driven by due to the fact that nitrogen gas finds extensive application in a huge number of industries as it is used to store petroleum liquefied explosive and flammable materials. As nitrogen is an inert gas, it is also used in the manufacturing of stainless steel. By geography, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of the global industrial nitrogen market due to the rise in the demand for industrial nitrogen can largely be attributed to the growing population of this region with high disposable incomes and increasing industrialization.
Some of the key players in Industrial Nitrogen market include Yingde Gases Group Company, Universal Industrial Gases, The Linde Group, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Sudanese Liquid Air Company, Southern Industrial Gas Berhad, Praxair Inc. , Nexair LLC, Messer Group, Gulf Cryo, Emirates Industrial Gases Co. LLC, Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases, Cryotec Anlagenbau GmbH, Cross Country Infrastructure Services Inc, Canair Nitrogen Inc., Bombay Oxygen Corporation Ltd, Bhuruka Gases Limited, Aspen Air Corp., Air Products and Chemicals and Air Liquide.
Transportation & Distributions Covered:
• Cylinders & Packaged Gas
• Low Purity
• High Purity
• Liquid Nitrogen
• Compressed Gas
• Pressure Swing Adsorption
• Membrane Separation
• Cryogenic Fraction Distillation
End Users Covered:
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Oil & Gas
• Metal Manufacturing & Fabrication
• Food & Beverage
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.