Lactose-Free Food - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lactose-Free Food market is accounted to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth are increasing awareness & availability of lactose-free food products, and the rising number of lactose intolerance patients. However, the high price of lactose-free products and stiff competition from dairy alternatives such as cereals and nuts are hindering the market growth.
Lactose is a natural sugar found in milk and milk products, which is made up of glucose and galactose. The main motto for the production of lactose-free food products is to provide complete nutritional benefits for lactose intolerant people by preparing the products with no to minor amounts of lactose. These products help people with poor digestion levels.
Based on application, the dairy products segment is expected to have a significant market growth during the predicted period due to the rise in self-diagnosed cases of lactose intolerance.
By geography, Europe is estimated to hold a significant market throughout the forecast period. The growth is attributed to various factors. One of the important factors for the rising growth of lactose-free foods is the growing lactose intolerance among consumers. Moreover, consumers in European countries are opting for a vegan diet, which is expected to stimulate the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the Lactose-Free Food market include Kerry Group (Ireland), McNeil Nutritionals, Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Parmalat, Valio, GO veggie, WhiteWave Foods, Arla Foods, Barry Callebaut, Daiya Foods, General Mills, Fonterra Co-operative Group, Dean Foods, OMIRA Oberland-Milchverwertung (OMIRA), and Agropur Cooperative (Canada).
• Soups and Sauces
• Other Products
• Lactose Reduced Products
• Lactose-Free Products
• Hemp Milk
• Chromatographic Separation
• Acid Hydrolysis
• Membrane Reactor
Age Groups Covered:
• Senior Citizens
• Non Dairy Products
• Dairy Products
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Online Retailers
• Department Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.