Liquid Biopsy - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Liquid Biopsy market is expected to grow from $0.63 billion in 2015 to reach $2.93 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 24.6%. Increasing research & developments and clinical trials for diagnostics, and technological developments are some of the factors driving the market growth. Moreover, growing prevalence of cancer, increasing awareness about liquid biopsy are the factors fostering the market growth. On the other hand, higher costs and complex regulations are restraining the market growth.
The circulating tumor cells leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period. By cancer type, lung cancer segment is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. North America emerged as the major revenue generating region in the global market due to innovative technological developments, and increasing incidence of cancer rates in the Canada and U.S. Asia Pacific and Latin America are expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global liquid biopsy market include Adaptive Biotechnologies, Biocept, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Guardant Health Inc., Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Epic Sciences, Cynvenio, Illumina Inc., Qiagen, Personal Genome Diagnostics, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Myriad Genetics, Trovagene Inc., RainDance Technologies, MDX Health SA, and Janssen Diagnostics, LLC.
Sample Types Covered:
Cancer Types Covered:
• Gastrointestinal Cancer
• Colorectal Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Liver Cancer
• Other Cancers
o Ovarian Cancer
o Bladder Cancer
Circulating Biomarkers Covered:
• Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)
• Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA)
• Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
• Other Biomarkers
o Circulating RNA and Protein
Products and Services Covered:
• Services and Software
End Users Covered:
• Hospital and Physician Laboratories
• Diagnostic Centers
• Academic & Research Centers
• Others End User
o Small Molecular Laboratories
o Public Health Laboratories
o Pathology Laboratories
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.