Machine Learning Processor - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Machine Learning Processor Market is accounted for $28.11 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $169.68 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 25.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are reduction in the cost of hardware, increasing applications of artificial intelligence, and rising demand for IoT devices. However, the absence of standards and protocol is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Machine learning is a kind of artificial intelligence (AI) that helps software applications to become more precise at predicting outputs without being explicitly programmed to do so. The basic instructions are processed by a logic circuitry known as the processor.
By processor type, the graphics processing unit (GPU) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its increasing adoption in gaming applications. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the early acceptance of advanced technologies and the existence of key market players in the region.
Some of the key players in Machine Learning Processor Market include Intel, Apple, Qualcomm, Samsung, Graphcore, Amazon, NVIDIA Corporation, Alphabet, and ARM Limited.
• Multi-processor Module
• System-On-Processor (SIC)
• System-IN-Package (SIP)
Processor Types Covered:
• Application-specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
• Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
• Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
• Central Processing Unit (CPU)
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Electronics
• Communication & Technology
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.