Manuka Honey Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Product (Raw, Processed Manuka Honey), Application (Wound-Care and Skincare Products, Fruits & Vegetables), End User (Dairy Products, Pharmaceuticals) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Manuka Honey Market is accounted for $785.45 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1,443.08 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Health benefits associated with manuka honey and the increasing use of manuka honey in the medical industry are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, high prices associated with manuka honey are hampering market growth.
Manuka honey is stacked with high nutritious qualities and known for its restorative properties. Manuka honey is a strange wellspring of supplements, for example, fructose, glucose, minerals, nutrients, dust, and proteins and fills in as characteristic cell reinforcement wealthy in phenolic acids and flavonoids.
Based on the nature, the organic segment is projected to grow faster during the forecast period. Organic farming is the method that involves the production of manuka honey without the use of pesticides, artificial fertilizers, or growth regulators on agricultural land. Organic manuka honey contains an organic molecule called Methylglyoxal (MG), which is an antibacterial component.
By geography, the Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increasing applications of honey, growing concentrated production, and many manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Manuka Honey Market include Arataki Honey, Capilano Honey Ltd., Comvita Limited, Egmont Honey, Kirksbees Honey, Manuka Health, Manuka Honey USA LLC, Midland Holdings, Nature’s Way, New Zealand Honey Co, OHA Honey, Pure Honey New Zealand, Streamland Biological Technology Limited, The True Honey Co, and Watson And Sons.
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Convenience Stores
• Online Stores
• Specialty Stores
• Business-to-Business (B2B)
• Business-to-Customer (B2C)
• Raw Manuka Honey
• Processed Manuka Honey
• UMF 5+/MGO 83 Mg/Kg (Ppm)
• UMF 10+/MGO 263 Mg/Kg (Ppm)
• UMF 15+/MGO 514 Mg/Kg (Ppm)
• UMF 20+/MGO 829 Mg/Kg (Ppm)
• External Use
• Digestion and Inflammation Treatment
• Wound-Care and Skincare Products
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Cereals & Grains
• Turfs & Ornamentals
End Users Covered:
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Dairy Products
• Food & Beverage Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.