Mercury Analyzer - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mercury analyzers market is accounted for $198.56 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $402.23 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Increase in the number of regulations pertaining to environment protection, rising government funding for pollution monitoring & control and rising focus on high quality food products are some of the key driving factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as high export barriers for environmental technologies and high export barriers for environmental technologies are restricting the market.
A mercury analyzer comprises of a important test process that requires specific standard. It ascertains the accomplishment of accurate measurements for which all the analyzers must be calibrated. It aids in the detection of mercury in natural gas, liquid as well as solid samples, air, mercury spill emergency response, in workplace mercury monitoring and others. Mercury analyzer serves to be a tremendously proficient method to constantly measure the consistency of mercury in dynamic systems such as the environment and industrial plants. As mercury has the ability to adsorb onto most surfaces, every application has its own particular sampling requirements.
Amongst type, cold vapor atomic absorption accounted for considerable market share due to its wide acceptance across various industries, such as mining, cement, and food, for determining the total mercury content. Cold vapor methods are suitable for liquid samples. By geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth owing to increased mercury emission from growing industrialization and stringent regulations governing mercury emission & control. Countries such as China, Japan, and India are the major revenue contributors to the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Mercury analyzers market include Lumex Instruments, Teledyne Leeman Labs, Mercury Instruments, Milestone, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tekran, Nippon Instruments, Hitachi High-Technologies, Analytik Jena, Perkinelmer, Hiranuma Sangyo, Buck Scientific, Leco Corporation, Northern Arizona University and Brooks Rand Instruments.
• Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption
• Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Industry
• Environmental Monitoring
• Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry
• Food Industry
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.