Messaging Security - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Messaging Security market is expected to grow from $1.76 billion in 2016 to reach $5.39 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 17.3%. Factors such as growing acceptance of Virtual Appliance-Based and Cloud-Based solutions, rising need among customers for integrated solutions to secure confidential information are favouring the market. On the other hand, expensive cost of advanced messaging security solutions is one of the major factor restricting the market growth.
Email protection solutions are one of the fastest growing segments as these solutions helps in securing critical information. Many industries are shifting towards cloud deployment solutions due to the increase of attacks in on-premise applications and also these solutions reduces the operational costs and thus the demand for cloud deployment is growing rapidly. In addition, organisations are adopting cloud-based solutions as it costs less and provides with advanced user-interface.
North America is leading the market with the highest CAGR followed by Asia Pacific due to the increasing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and cloud solutions among various industries to rise their spending on security solutions.
Some of the key players in global Messaging Security market include Proofpoint, Inc, Sophos Ltd, Mcafee, LLC, F-Secure Corporation, Trustwave Holdings, Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, Cisco Systems Inc, Barracuda Networks Inc , Clearswift Group, Trend Micro Incorporated, Forcepoint, Symantec Corporation, Adaptive Mobile Security Limited, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd and Google Inc.
• Data Loss Prevention
• Antispam and Antimalware
• Email Encryption
• Content Filtering
• Information Protection and Control
• Web Filtering
• Pattern-based anti-spam
• Block/Allow List Anti-spam
• Zero-Hour Malware Protection
• IP-Reputation Anti-spam
• Smart Defence Email IPS
• Mail Antivirus
Mode of Communications Covered:
• Instant Messaging
• Email Messaging
End Users Covered:
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Media and Entertainment
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Other End Users
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
Deployment Modes Covered:
Product Types Covered:
• Email Protection
• Messaging Gateway
Message Types Covered:
• Enterprise Messaging
• Wireless Messaging
• Public Messaging
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.