Metal Finishing Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Metal Finishing Chemicals Market is accounted for $9.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $15.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising usage of Durable and Wear Resistant Products, increasing demand in developing countries and high growth in automotive industry are driving the market growth. However, environmentally hazardous is restricting the market growth.
Metal finishing chemicals are used in the printed route boards and other electronic devices. Organization and print of these surfaces is also done with the help of metal finishing chemicals. They are also used in the degreasing and cleaning of metal substrates such as nickel, aluminum and steel. The helpful processes used along with the processes mentioned above are maintenance, polishing, etching, pickling and degreasing.
By Fiber, Polyamide segment is witnessing considerable growth due to growing usage of these chemicals in metal finishing for amazement absorbers, heat sinks, gears, cylinders, and capacitors. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is considered to the fastest growing region. Increasing investments in the metal finishing and plating are the factors fuelling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Metal Finishing Chemicals Market include Wuhan Jadechem International Trade Co., Ltd., The DOW Chemical Company, Raschig GmbH, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Platform Specialty Products Corporation, NOF Corporation, Metal Finishing Technologies LLC, Mcgean-Rohco, Inc., Industrial Metal Finishing, Inc., Houghton International, Inc., Henkel Corporation, Grauer & Weil India Ltd., Elementis PLC, Coventya, Coral Chemical Company, Chemetall, C.Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Atotech Deutschland GmbH, Advanced Chemical Company and A Brite Company.
• Thermal Or Plasma Spray Coating
• Metallic Coatings Process
• Galvanization Process
• Electrolytic Plating Chemical Process
• Electrochemical Conversion
• Chemical Conversion
• Other Processes
• Mostly Used Metals
• Precious Metals
• Other Materials
• Cleaning Chemicals
• Proprietary Chemicals
• Plating Chemicals
• Conversion Coating Chemicals
End Users Covered:
• Electrical & Electronics
• Industrial Machinery
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.