Methyl Ester Sulfonate - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market is accounted for $790.36 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2450.36 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for sustainable and recyclable products, easy availability of raw materials and low price of the compound. However, MES has limitations regarding hydrolysis over anionic surfactants is restraining the market growth.
Methyl ester sulfonate (MES) is a group of anionic surfactants which is derived from renewable resources such as natural fats and oils. It has high detergency and calcium ion steadiness. It can be made by the sulfonation of soaked fatty acid methyl esters, RCH2CO2Me derived from natural fats and oils. MES has attractive biological properties such as low toxicity and easy and rapid degradation, as compared to other surfactants.
Amongst application type, Detergents segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period owing to enlarge in demand for domestic cleaning products including dish washing and washing laundry. By Geography, North America is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period. Increasing demand for MES is expected to plunge slightly due to the shifting trend towards the use of liquid detergents.
Some of the key players in global methyl ester sulfonate market are Wilmar International Ltd., Stephan Company, Cosmique Pvt. Ltd., Lion Corporation, K2 Industries, Guangzhou Keylink Chemical Co., Ltd, KLK OLEO, Guangzhou Lonkey Industrial Co Ltd., Sinopec Jinling Petrochemical Co.,Ltd, Chemithon Corporation, Emery Oleochemicals and Fenchem.
Physical Forms Covered:
Application Types Covered:
• Personal Care
• Dish Wash
• Other Application Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.