Micro Mobile Data Center - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Micro Mobile Data Center market is expected to grow from $2.36 billion in 2016 to reach $10.26 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 23.3%. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include rising demand for standardized infrastructure, increasing demand for green data centers and growing digital traffic. However, lack of awareness is one of the major factors restricting the market growth.
Micro-mobile data centers deliver quick and safe access to compute and data resources. These data centers even have continuous power supplies, fire protection, associated management tools, security systems, and in-built cooling systems. Therefore, these centers offer easy installation, are simple to use, and are also cost-effective. These micro-mobile data centers are useful in disaster prone regions and remote locations for even temporary deployments.
Depending on organization size, large enterprises are increasingly adopting micro mobile data center solutions, as these solutions maintain remote office management. This is anticipated to increase the market share during the forecast period. North America held the largest market and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number of data centers.
Some of the key players in global Micro Mobile Data Center market include Dell Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Panduit Corp., Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation PLC, Hitachi, Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, Instant Data Centers, LLC, Dataracks, Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg, Zellabox Pty Ltd., Vertiv Co., Canovate Group and AST Modular.
Rack Units Covered:
• Above 40 Ru
• 25–40 Ru
• Up to 25 Ru
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Remote Office Support
• Instant DC and Retrofit
• Mobile Computing
• High Density Networks
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• IT and Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Government and Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.