Microgrid Control System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microgrid Control System Market is accounted for $18.20 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $60.25 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2017 to 2026. Microgrid ensures the supply of electricity during power failure and blackout situations. Additionally, it shares a load and provides additional support when connected to the main grid. Some of the factors such as increasing demand for reliable and secure power supply worldwide and growing adoption of renewable energy sources are fueling the market growth. However, factors such as governmental laws & regulatory uncertainty and high installation costs are hampering the market growth. Rising electrification projects in emerging economies and advancements in IoT are creating ample opportunities for the market growth.
Amongst Grid Type, Off-Grid segment is dominating the microgrid control system market during the forecast period due to the mounting electrification of rural and remote areas across the globe, which would lead to the high adoption rate of a remote/islanded microgrid control system. Off-grid networks are energy self-sufficient and provide power security during electricity failure. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is dominating the market growth due to the high investment done by the government and private body to meet the growing demand for electricity.
Some of the key players in Microgrid Control System market include ABB, Woodward, Inc., Spirae, Siemens, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (Sel), Schneider Electric, S&C Electric Company, Rt Soft, Princeton Power Systems, Powersecure, Inc., Pareto Energy, Ltd., Ontech Electric Corporation, Northern Power Systems Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., General Electric, Exelon Corporation, Etap, Emerson and Eaton Corporation.
Grid Types Covered:
• Switch Gear
• Generation & Transmission
End Users Covered:
• Commercial & Industrial
• Cities & Municipalities
• Campuses & Institutions
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.