Microgrid Monitoring Systems - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microgrid Monitoring Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period. Increase in need and concern for better power systems and rise in dependability of renewable source of energy are the major factors driving the market growth. However, High installation and maintenance cost of these systems is restraining the market growth.
Microgrid control system monitors, controls and analyzes the microgrid functions from a centralized control center. Its functionalities include energy generation, channel networking, final power distribution from the microgrid.
Based on offering, the software segment is likely to have a huge demand as all the acquisition systems feed the data to software and it also helps in decision making. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization and rising demand for electricity generation form other renewable sources.
Some of the key players profiled in the Microgrid Monitoring Systems Market include ABB, Aggreko, Bloomy, Curb Inc, ELM FieldSight, Emerson, HOMER Energy, LEONICS Co Ltd, LLC, Operation Technology Inc, Scale Microgrid Solutions, Schneider Electric, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Siemens Energy and SMA Solar Technology AG.
Grid Types Covered:
Energy Sources Covered:
• Combined Heat and Power
• Natural Gas
• Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
End Users Covered:
• Educational Institutes
• Government & Utilities
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.