Mining Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mining Chemicals Market is accounted for $24.41 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $39.21 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing demand for minerals, rising emphasis on water and wastewater treatment, and increasing investments in mining activities. However, declining mining activities in developed nations are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Chemicals used in mining and mineral processing industries for a wide variety of applications are known as mining chemicals. Lower-grade ores, in particular, require larger amounts of chemical products in their processing.
By function, the grinding aids segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the rising focus on the recovery of high-quality minerals. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the growing mineral processing sectors in the emerging nations like China and India.
Some of the key players in Mining Chemicals Market include BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Ashland Inc, ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc, AkzoNobel N.V., Nalco Company, Cytec Industries, SNF FloMin, Cheminova A/S, Nasco International, Orica, Huntsman International LLC, and Beijing Hengju.
Mineral Types Covered:
• Non-Metallic Minerals
• Base Metals
• Rare Earth Metals
• Precious Metals
• Extraction Chemicals
• Grinding Aids
• PH Adjusters
• Leaching Agents
• Flotation Chemicals
• Crystal Growth Modifiers
• Scale Inhibitors
• Other Functions
• Nitric Acid
• Sulfuric Acid
• Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil (ANFO)
• Heavy Metals
• Explosives & Drilling
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
• Mineral Processing
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Automotive & Transportation
• Electrical & Electronics
• Building & Construction
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.