Modular Chillers - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Modular Chillers Market is accounted for $2.40 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.84 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Growing commercial construction projects and stringent government regulations on energy efficiency and emissions are the key factors influence the market growth. Moreover, rising industrial applications will provide ample opportunities for the market growth. However, high setup cost is limiting market growth.
Modular chillers are ideal for space cooling and process cooling in commercial, residential, and industrial applications. Modular chillers are dependable, cost-effective chillers available in water-cooled and air-cooled types ranging in size from 20 to 60 nominal tons each. Modular chillers are compact in size, energy-efficient, and flexible in function. These chillers come in compact modules and can be connected in parallel from 6 units to 12 units to increase the overall cooling capacity of chiller systems.
By Application, water-cooled modular chillers segment is constantly enhancing due to its superior performance. These chillers are ideal for cooling at large commercial places. Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to presence of HVAC industries and growing population.
Some of the key players profiled in the Modular Chillers Market are Ingersoll Rand, Gree Electric Appliances, Carrier Corporation, Frigel Firenze, Midea Group, Multistack, Mcquay Air-Conditioning, Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning, Qingdao Haier, Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics & It Cooling Systems, Aermec, Climacool, Kingair Machinery, LG Electronics, Suzhou Sujing Bush Refrigeration Equipment, Tica Climate Solutions and Withair Industries.
• Air-Cooled Modular Chillers
• Water-Cooled Modular Chillers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.